This post explains the pros and cons and settings of Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver and about how to setup the printer wired and wireless. At the last paragraph, you will find the software download link that is compatible with your OS.
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY iB4040 Driver Download – The Canon Maxify iB4140 printer is a reliable and efficient single-function printer. Like other Canon Maxify series printers, the Canon Maxify iB4140 is a high-speed inkjet printer that can print large volumes. The following information is about the benefits, features and retail prices of the Canon Maxify iB4140 printer.
Benefits of the Canon Maxify iB4140 printer
More importantly, with this Canon single-function printer, you can meet your personal printing needs in your home or support the performance of your small work unit in the office. Various interesting functions can increase work efficiency and productivity.
The print speed is satisfactory
The Canon Maxify iB4140 offers a maximum print speed of 32.5 pages per minute for black and white A4 documents or 26.5 pages per minute in color print mode. Users can get their first print quickly with the first print in just about 6 seconds.
For your own printing functions, this printer can print up to 30,000 pages per month. With this high performance, you can be sure that your monthly printing needs and workgroups will be met.
Guaranteed print results
The high-density pigment ink used by the Canon Maxify iB4140 printer ensures sharp, clear results on every printed page. The Canon Maxify iB4140 has a maximum print resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi. In addition, Maxify series printers are known to be waterproof and durable against accents or markings.
Automatic two-sided printing function
Saving paper is easier with the printer’s automatic two-sided printing. This not only saves on paper delivery costs, but also protects the environment.
Higher paper capacity
The Canon Maxify iB4140 can hold more paper because it comes with two strips of paper with a capacity of 500 sheets, so you don’t have to refill the paper often.
The paper sizes handled by this printer are A4, A5, B5, Letter, and Legal. You can also print on different types of photo paper and envelopes.
Functional Limitations of the Canon Maxify iB4140 Printer
The Maxify iB4140 also has a function that restricts operation. The administrator can use this restriction feature with a password or a password to restrict access to the printer.
This feature can certainly help the administrator control the use of the printer and ensure the security of documents handled by unwanted parties.
Printer status e-mail notification
As a user, you can also use the printer status notification feature by e-mail. This feature can certainly help you quickly determine if there are any problems with your printer. Facilitates printer maintenance
Notifications sent by e-mail include ink availability status, paper used, printing errors, printer problems, and administrator information updates.
Connections and features for Canon Maxify iB4140 mobile printing
For connection, the Canon Maxify iB4140 uses a wired LAN connection or WiFi network. The printer also has a USB 2.0 slot that allows you to use the printer directly from a USB drive.
This printer also supports mobile printing via Apple AirPrint for iOS device users, Microsoft Mobile Print for Microsoft Mobile users, and Google Cloud Print for Android users.
These features allow users to access the printer directly anytime, anywhere on a mobile device. This smallest 463 x 394 x 290 mm printer weighs 9.6 kg. We know that the market price of the Canon Maxify iB4140 printer in the market is only about 2 million. Admittedly, this price is a fairly user-friendly price for a high-performance printer.
How to effortlessly install a driver for Canon MAXIFY iB4040 in less than 11 steps
- At first, please make sure to turn off the MAXIFY iB4040 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below, therefore the driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, click Exit to complete the installation.
- Finally, restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to handily connect a Canon Printer to a Canon Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon without particular skills in 10 steps
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. This procedure enables you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
- Firstly, please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings then tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings then press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- After that, choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, and then, tap OK.
- At last, if the process is successful, the MAXIFY iB4040 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
image and driver sources: Canon.com