This post reviews the features and settings of Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver and also about the indication to set up the printer wired and wireless. At the last of this post, you will find the driver download link that is compatible with your OS.
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver Download
Canon MAXIFY MB5050 Driver Download – Canon Maxify MB 5070 is one of the Maxify series of the Canon printer series, which is expected to dominate the professional high-end printer market in the near future as it is characterized by its sophistication and functionality.
The Canon Maxify MB5070 is designed to increase the productivity of your home office with the support of this all-in-one printer. Fax, scan and copy multiple pages efficiently and conveniently. These printers are expected to increase Canon’s competitiveness in the market and attract many customers through the features it offers. Next, some of the features of the latest Canon printer, the Canon Maxify MB5070, are described
This printer has several advantages, including:
Super large capacity
This Canon Maxify MB5070 printer has a large paper storage capacity because this printer is actually designed to print a large number of documents or images. This printer has a paper storage capacity that can hold up to 250 sheets of paper, or the equivalent of half a paper.
Although not as large as the previous version, 250 sheets of paper still contain a large amount compared to normal serial printers.
Save the printer ink
This Canon Maxify MB5070 printer uses printer ink very efficiently, although this printer is designed to print a large number of documents or images. With the usual ink capacity option, this printer can print up to 1,000 black and white print sheets and 700 color print sheets. The XL ink capacity option, this printer can print up to 1,500 sheets in black and white and 1,000 sheets in color. Of course, if you’re having trouble getting printer ink, you can still buy ink in a place that sells printer ink for HP, Canon, and many other printer inks, the brand of the printer’s champion.
Further explanation about the topic
This printer has a restriction system that can save you printer ink. It uses a password system to operate it, so not everyone can use it. The printer also has a system that records the number of times the printer has been used and printed, so we can estimate that the printer’s ink cap has run out and the refill process is quick.
Long-lasting printing results
This printer can print with high quality because it already uses the latest ink technology, namely DRHD (High-Density Double Resistance) ink. With this ink, the print lasts longer and is more secure against external threats such as water wear, because the ink has the sealing capacity.
In addition, the held ink is also quite durable, but this does not rule out that the held ink is damaged. So it is best to look for printers that sell cheap printer ink to secure that if there is a problem with the ink. in this printer.
This printer has a high-tech scanning function that allows users to scan quickly. This printer can also be connected directly to the user’s smart device, e.g. B. smartphones or tablets with IOS and Android operating systems, so that scans from this printer can be sent directly to the user’s smart device.
How to comfortably install a driver for Canon MAXIFY MB5050 in less than 11 steps
- At first, please make sure to turn off the MAXIFY MB5050 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below, therefore the driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, click Exit to complete the installation.
- Finally, restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to with ease connect a Canon Printer to a Canon Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon without particular skills in 10 steps
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. This procedure enables you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
- Firstly, please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings then tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings then press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- After that, choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, and then, tap OK.
- At last, if the process is successful, the MAXIFY MB5050 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
image and driver sources: Canon.com