In this paragraph, We are going to describe the features of Canon PIXMA E404 Driver and about the guidance to set up the printer wired and wireless. At the bottom of this posting, you will see the software download link that is compatible with your OS.
Canon PIXMA E404 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA E404 Driver Download – This printer can print, scan, and copy to make your job easier. The design is very economical and compact so that it fits and does not take up too much space in your room. This printer has ISO standard print speeds (A4): up to 4.0 ipm (color) / 8.0 ipm (mono)
Benefit from cheaper operations by printing up to 400 pages of A4 documents with the PG-47 ink cartridge and printing up to 300 pages with the CL-57 ink cartridge. When switching on automatically, a print command is recognized and the printer is automatically activated via a USB connection. Silent mode minimizes operating noise.
Canon PIXMA E404 Printer FAQs
Why using Canon PIXMA E404 ?
This printer can print, scan, and copy, it has ISO standard print speeds (A4): up to 4.0 ipm (color) / 8.0 ipm (mono)
How many pages can Canon PIXMA E404 print?
It can print up to 400 pages of A4 documents with the PG-47 ink cartridge and printing up to 300 pages with the CL-57 ink cartridge.
How to setup Canon PIXMA E404?
Please follow te instruction below to about How to deftly install a driver for Canon PIXMA E404 in less than 11 steps
How to deftly install a driver for Canon PIXMA E404 in less than 11 steps
- At first, please make sure to turn off the PIXMA E404 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below, therefore the driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, click Exit to complete the installation.
- Finally, restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to easily connect a Canon Printer to a Canon Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon without particular skills in 10 steps
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. This procedure enables you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
- Firstly, please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings then tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings then press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- After that, choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, and then, tap OK.
- At last, if the process is successful, the PIXMA E404 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
image and driver sources: Canon.com