In this update, I am about to portray the overview of Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver and also about the indication to set up the printer wired and wireless. At the bottom of this posting, you will find the software download link that is compatible with your OS.
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP1700 Driver Download – Honestly, the PIXMA iP1700 is a very user-friendly and efficient printer that meets all your printing needs with a compact and stylish device. Whatever the requirements, the unique functionality of the iP1700 gives you more options, additional features, and better value for money. In addition, this printer has a unique and sophisticated design that is very well suited to today’s tastes and styles.
There is no other entry-level printer that works as quickly and efficiently as it looks really good on your desk.
What’s more, the Canon iP1700 looks almost identical in all respects to the iP1200 in most of the tests we’ve done and even in the unimaginable design of the printer itself. It takes a little longer if you only need black and white prints. However, the IP1700 is a much faster printer than some current printers and prints almost 40 pages more than the iP1200. It is definitely a good thing.
Most importantly, the iP1700 uses Canon’s ChromaLife100 system, including FINE print head technology, to print high-quality photos that are amazing. If you are using genuine Canon photo paper and ink, prints can last up to 100 years if stored in an archive-quality photo album. This century-old lifespan can rival many traditional cinematographic photographs, which consumers have long regarded as the benchmark for image immortality.
In summary, prints made on Canon Pro photo paper with ChromaLife100 ink last up to 10 years when exposed outdoors. In addition, when ChromaLife100 prints are used with Canon Pro photo paper or Glossy Plus photo paper, resistance to light can reach 30 years when viewed from the glass.
How to simply install a driver for Canon PIXMA iP1700 in less than 11 steps
- Firstly, please make sure to turn off the PIXMA iP1700 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below. The driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, then, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, then, click Exit to complete the installation.
- Finally, restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to handily connect a Canon Printer to a Canon Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon without particular skills in 10 steps
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. This procedure enable you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
- At first, please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings, then, tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings then press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- After that, choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, and then, tap OK.
- Finally, if the process is successful, the PIXMA iP1700 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
image and driver sources: Canon.com