Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA iP8500 Driver Download – The Pixma iP8500 photo printer has a Canon ChromaPLUS eight-color ink system for richer and more realistic color reproduction that will satisfy even the most demanding photographers. Therefore, by adding red and green ink tanks, the color spectrum is expanded to a level that can only be found in professional printers, and the difference is very clear.
Easy two-sided printing, exceptional performance, a variety of colors, flexible paper handling, and affordable prices make the Canon Pixma iP8500 a versatile tool for a variety of graphic printing tasks. With an 8-color ink set – using the same consumables as the i9900 media format – iP8500 offers the brother’s flexibility and quality for those who want print quality that is just as good but does not require the ability to handle the larger paper. In addition, installing a Canon Pixma iP8500 couldn’t be easier. Moreover, Free from foam packaging can be connected to a power source, connected to your computer via a USB cable and equipped with a print head and eight ink cartridges in less than 10 minutes. Add a few minutes to install the Mac or Windows printer driver and you are in business.
Overall, the output of the Canon Pixma iP8500 looks great with a large dynamic range and precise reproduction of details in the bitmap. This provides an excellent curve and clear text on coated paper, making it a good candidate for examination layout.
How to install a driver for PIXMA iP8500
- Please make sure to turn off the PIXMA iP8500 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below. The driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, click Exit to complete the installation.
- Now restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to connect a Canon Printer to Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. This procedure enable you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
To enable the wifi printing, please follow the instructions below:
- Please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings and tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings and press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, tap OK.
- If successful, the PIXMA iP8500 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.