This update reviews the pros and cons and settings of Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver and also about how to set up the printer wired and wireless. In the last paragraph, you will find the software download link that is compatible with your OS.
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2150 Driver Download – Certainly, PIXMA MG2150 offers some of the best features, for instance, Relatively good operating costs, low prices for an all-in-one, and high print quality for affordable printers. However, it also has several weaknesses, such as Thick and messy paper feed system, stops during printing and the status indicator requires box sheets.
First, the PIXMA MG2150 looks like many other Canon black cameras, but with a simpler line and fortunately without a shiny black. At the bottom, some plastic plates, such as the scanner lid and the front plate, appear thin, even if they are still doing their job.
Second, Canon’s performance specifications for the PIXMA MG2150 are straightforward and therefore fairly honest. He claimed to have black text speeds of up to 8.4 ppm, and when tested, we saw 6.8 ppm in our 5-page text document, which reached 6.9 ppm on 20 pages. Moreover, this is close to the demands and reasonable speed of a budget machine. The speed of the colors is not very promising.
After all, it’s a good all-in-one budget, easy to use and maintain, although the paper feed system doesn’t show Canon’s normal design talent. In conclusion, the black speed is good and the prints are as good as on more expensive machines, but there are too many interruptions in the colorwork. At least the long-term operating costs are low given the price, and the printer deserves to be offset by a lower starting price.
How to skillfully install a driver for Canon PIXMA MG2150 in less than 11 steps
- First, please make sure to turn off the PIXMA MG2150 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below, therefore, the driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, then click Exit to complete the installation.
- Finally, restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to smartly connect a Canon Printer to a Canon Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon without particular skills in 10 steps
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. As a result, this procedure enables you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
- Please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings and tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings and press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, and then, tap OK.
- Finally, if the process is successful, the PIXMA MG2150 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
image and driver sources: Canon.com