This article explains the specifications and settings for the Canon PIXMA TS6370 Driver All-in-One Printer and about the guidance to start the printer wired and wireless. At the bottom of this posting, you will find the software download link that is compatible with your OS.
Canon PIXMA TS6370 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS6370 Driver Download – This printer has been specifically designed for current high printing requirements. In addition, the Canon Pixma TS6370 is also very well designed because quality and quantity are priorities. The latest Canon TS6370 is also not too expensive, so the price is still affordable.
Besides, the Pixma TS6370 is a versatile printer. Therefore, if you use a printer, you can already print, scan, and copy. This Canon Pixma printer is also equipped with a 1.44 OLED screen, which gives first class and fast results.
Print Speed (A4)
For the latest Canon version, the Pixma TS6370 has print speeds that greatly simplify all your printing needs. The black print speed is 15.0 images per minute, while the color print speed is 10.0 images per minute.
The latest Pixma TS6370 is an inkjet system printer that uses ink cartridges. Using this cartridge is quite simple. Simply insert the cartridge in the printer. The printer can print directly.
Every Canon printer that is introduced always values quality and quantity. With a memory capacity of 30 to 100 pages, the Canon Pixma TS6370 has no doubts about its quality, my friend will get detailed and brilliant results.
The role of resolution in the printer is to determine the print quality of the printer. Higher-resolution printers offer better print quality. This latest Canon printer has a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and a scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.
The Canon TS6370 All In One is a smart printer that can print on both sides automatically. Thanks to the superior quality offered by Canon, your work can be far more productive. Another advantage of the TS6370 Smart Printer is that it has an application for creative printing or is part of a complete model collection using the Easy-PhotoPrint Editor application.
Dimensions and Weight
This Canon TS6370 has a dark blue color, which is quite rare in the market, so printers with this color are the lowest step. They might be more prestigious because they are different from the others. For dimensions 48 x 46 x 25 cm with a weight of 6.3 kg.
How to easily install a driver for Canon PIXMA TS6370 in less than 11 steps
- Please make sure to turn off the PIXMA TS6370 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below. The driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, click Exit to complete the installation.
- Now restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to skillfully connect a Canon Printer to a Canon Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon without particular skills in 10 steps
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. This procedure enables you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
- Please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings and tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings and press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, and then, tap OK.
- Finally, if the process is successful, the PIXMA TS6370 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
image and driver sources: Canon.com
Canon PIXMA TS6370 Driver Download Links