In this update, I am about to depict the overview of Canon PIXMA TS707 Driver and also about how to set up the printer wired and wireless. At the end of the article, you will find the software download link that is compatible with your OS.
Canon PIXMA TS707 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS707 Driver Download – Most importantly, Canon PIXMA TS707 Design With its minimalist design and size, this latest Canon printer can be easily attached to the sides of a house or office without taking up much space. Equipped with an LCD screen so you can select functions according to requirements that you want to be more practical and simple.
The Canon photo printer has a relatively high print speed – up to 15.0 ipm (black) / 10.0 ipm (color) as well as photo printing in (4 × 6 ″) format. It takes less than 21 seconds without a limit (unlimited). The first page appears in less than 8 seconds (black) / 10 seconds (color).
You can print not only images but also directly on the disc whose surface is to be printed. With this printer, you can also use Canon Nail Stickers Creator to create your own nail art and print it on the Canon Printer Nail Sticker.
High resolution printing
In addition to speed and high print capacity, some printer users also require printer print resolution. The maximum resolution of this printer is 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) dpi. The higher the resolution, the denser the dots and the higher the print quality.
You can benefit from improved productivity and ease of use by automatically printing on both sides of the paper. The most popular feature is automatic two-sided printing or it can print both sides automatically.
Ij setup Canon connectivity
Various connection options include high-speed USB 2.0, wireless, wired LAN, Pictbridge wireless / wired LAN, Mopria, AirPrint, BLE (Bluetooth) and direct wireless.
The Canon printer for photo printing is equipped with WLAN printing, so printing can be done on a PC / laptop and a smartphone. The Canon PRINT Inkjet / SELPHY mobile app for iOS and Android OS can be used to print documents stored in local device memory or cloud storage.
You no longer need to load continuous paper when you want to print, as this latest Canon printer can store paper on both sides of the memory, called the front cassette and the rear handset. The front cassette holds 250 pages and the rear loaders A4 / LTR (100 pages), HR-101N (80 pages) and 4 × 6 “(20 pages) 5 × 7” (10 pages).
How to smartly install a driver for Canon PIXMA TS707 in less than 11 steps
- At first, please make sure to turn off the PIXMA TS707 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below, therefore the driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, click Exit to complete the installation.
- Finally, restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to comfortably connect a Canon Printer to a Canon Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon without particular skills in 10 steps
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. This procedure enables you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
- Firstly, please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings then tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings then press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- After that, choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, and then, tap OK.
- At last, if the process is successful, the PIXMA TS707 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
image and driver sources: Canon.com