In this update. we will discuss the features of Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver also about the guide to start the printer wired and wireless. Most importantly, In the last paragraph, you will find the driver download link that is compatible with your OS.
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver Download – The Canon PIXMA TS8052 is an all-in-one compact color inkjet printer that is fully equipped for high-quality documents and photos for home and business use.
Moreover, this printer is able to print, scan, or copy down to the smallest detail and combines 6 individual ink tanks (including gray) to improve shading and detailed color definition. It has an integrated Wi-Fi connection and supports multiple wireless printing options, so you can easily print from your smart device.
TS8052 was developed taking into account the needs of economic space and space-saving design. 30% smaller than the previous model and with an elegant and aerodynamic style, it fits perfectly and practices at home or in the office. The dual feed design allows you to simultaneously load photo paper (on the back) and plain paper (on the front drawer).
Wi-Fi Internet offers you unlimited wireless printing from Wi-Fi-enabled smartphones, tablets, PCs or cameras With support for Apple Airprint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria for Android, Windows 10 Mobile, and the Canon PRINT app, you will always find the way more convenient to run your documents. Most importantly, PIXMA Touch & Print allows the installation of simple buttons via NFC, PIXMA Cloud Link allows printing of popular social networking sites and other cloud services. Or of course, print directly from a USB cable or even from an SD card with the standard SD slot.
6 single inks are used, so simply replace the color that runs out to make printing more efficient. However, you can also purchase an optional XL cartridge (plus XXL for Black) to print multiple pages and save many spare parts if you print frequently.
How to deftly install a driver for Canon PIXMA TS8052 in less than 11 steps
- Please make sure to turn off the PIXMA TS8052 printer before continuing.
- Click the download link provided below. The driver file will be saved to your computer.
- If you have an installation CD-ROM, you can also use it to install the printer driver.
- Run the installer and follow the simple instructions on the screen.
- When the user account authorization screen appears, click Next.
- Click on the Easy Installation Menu and confirm the application you want to install.
- When the printer connection screen appears, after that, select the connection type.
- If the installation is completed, click Exit to complete the installation.
- Now restart your computer and try printing a sample page.
How to handily connect a Canon Printer to a Canon Wi-Fi or Ij Start Canon without particular skills in 10 steps
In order to be able to print or scan through the wireless network, the printer should be connected to wifi. This procedure enable you to print from your remote computer, smartphone, tablet, and other wireless devices or scan to them. However, this procedure only applied to some Canon types which have the wireless printing feature.
- Please press the Power button and turn on your Canon printer.
- Then, connect your computer and printer to the same wireless network.
- To do this, tap the Home menu on the printer panel screen, if available.
- Then, select the Internet icon that is at the bottom of the printer panel display.
- Press LAN Settings and tap the Wireless LAN option.
- Select Wireless LAN settings and press Manual Connect.
- The printer will now search for available Wi-Fi networks.
- Choose the name of your Wi-Fi network and enter your WEP pin.
- Select OK and when the completion appears, and then, tap OK.
- Finally, if the process is successful, the Canon PIXMA TS8052 printer is now connected to your Wi-Fi network.
image and driver sources: Canon.com
Canon PIXMA TS8052 Driver Download Links